GCE H.R. In order to guarantee these pillars, will apply the following rules:
- In general, the principle of publicity shall be deemed to have been fulfilled by publishing the offer on the GCE Global website, and by using other means of publicity, online portals for those who publicly convene.
- Purpose of the contract is established in the terms of reference thereof.
- No conditions that imply discrimination will be imposed.
- If candidates are required to present degrees, certificates, or other supporting documentation from other States, it must be accepted if there is reciprocity in the principle of mutual recognition of degrees, certificates, and other diplomas.
- GCE H.R. may request the candidate at any time during the process, supporting documentation of their merits and requirements. In any case, the candidates who are selected must provide a copy of the titles that prove compliance with the requirements of the call before their hiring.
- In any case, the protection of the data of people who have submitted to job offers is guaranteed, regardless of whether they have been chosen or not.
- These internal contracting instructions guarantee compliance with the aforementioned principles and impose on the contracting bodies of GCE Global an action aimed at respecting them.